Sunday, September 18, 2005

Yack yack..

Every Sunday morning, one the way from work I always see "columbia queen" at the Maritime museum, and always mentally kick myself for never having my camera at the time... so I decided to take my equipments to work in case I have a photo up when I'm coming home. And I today it was a lil cloudy and I was thinking, not a bad weather, I can stil get some pictures.. but soon as I got there, the darned thing cleared up and got all bright and sunny! And I was already running late and in a hurry that put the wrong filter on the lens.. I should have used the polarizer, but instead I had the UV filter on... blahhh... So the pictures are really really bright... some of them is almost blinding... then again it could be my eyes... I prolly popped a blood vessel or something by tryna stay awake @ work.


3 comments:

big D said...

ur getting more technical by the day :D. It's hard 4 me to understand half the things u talk abt :(

Vinesh said...

All your hard work was REALLY worth it, I mean..the pictures are AWESOME!

P.S: Hey, I made a post in my blog a few days ago, about how much I like orange, and I've also provided a link to your blog. Do check it out :-)

mitr_bayarea said...

wow, am a first time visitor to ur blog-simply amazing pics..........wonderful feast for the eyes..keep up the good work.