Monday, November 21, 2005

Indigo Memories...

That's the name of my photography business =P.

My first venture is taking Christmas pictures of the kids at the daycare with Santa Claus. This is gonna be fun! =D

I know what you are thinking... "What happened to orange memories?"... well... I should have gone for the orange peacock feather and orange saree, but I realized that too late... Oh well =). Orange is still my love. hehehehehe...

I was thinking of coming up with.. "orange-u-crazy for photography" as a title.. but that was just tooo long.. lol.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck merino..

:)

Harish said...

Hey, good luck with ur biz, CL! :)

Shammi said...

"Orange-u-crazy for photos" is SOOOO much nicer for being funny :) Not that I dislike Indigo Memories... but why Indigo? :) Jes' curious, CL...

Unknown said...

Good Luck Merino. If I happen to be in your area or you in mine, you have to take family portrait of the brat and me :) Please.