Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Tamil songs...

I like watching the new songs on SunTV Saturday mornings... Most of the songs they played I already have them in my car... but the songs were so unpleasant to watch... not that it was horrible picturized.. but it was just not to my liking.

For instance "Dailamo" song from Dishoom... It was too bahhh for me, I'm so sick of seeing songs that are setup all weirdo and "ultra modern".

Out of the 6 or 7 songs that were played, only two appealed to me..

1. Athisayamaanathu kaathal - Kodambakam. It was beautifully picturized. The natural beauty fo the village was utilized very well...

2. Idam porul paarthu - Chithiram Pesuthadi. Samething... very sweet, and simple picturization.

The other songs seemed so setup and fake... bah..!

I'm sick of liking songs and later on disliking them because of the awful picturization!

No comments: