Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My next life...

In my next life I want to be born a boy because:

I can be a slob and be excused as being a boy
I'm free to roam
What consequences?
I can decide I want to be a toilet cleaner and get a toilet cleaning degree and won't get questioned for it
I can boss my big and little sisters around
I can be heard
I can complain about the food
I can be fat and not worry about finding a mate
I don't have to pay damn dowry
Don't have to be a bad driver statistic
I can punch the person who tries to walk all over me
I can say stupid things and pretend I'm smart
I can run other people's life
I can stay single and won't get pestered as much

And for some reason I come back as a girl, I think I'll get a sex change. It sucks to be youngest born sri lankan tamil girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't forget....you can pee standing up :)
--

Shammi said...

aw, it cant be that bad, surely?

That said, I've always wanted to be a boy for all your reasons (bar the last, because I'm Indian Tamil, not Sri Lankan) :)

Shammi said...

PS. Also not the youngest. Instead, I'm the oldest!