Sunday, June 03, 2007

Dragonfly modeling

Here's the scoop. Wondering how in the world did this poor sucker get stuck with me? Apparently he was in someone's car trunk, and that someone happens to be the granddaughter of one of the elder ladies we take care of... Mom happen to be there and saw her flip out on seeing the dragonfly... so naturally mom saved it... and brought it to me! Poor dude's wings were a little bent and he was sort of in a shock so he didn't attempt to escape. I put him on my curtain while I got my Sigma 150mm macro lens ready (that sucker gets quite heavy after a while) and "we" went outside. I put him on couple different locations. Many of the photographs seem really artificial and it's obvious that something's not right with his wings cuz they are not spread out like it should be when a dragonfly is resting. I let him go after about 5 minutes. Some photos of him are below. (Note: Pbase is being a shitbag and won't show the photos I put up majority of the time. I uploaded this on photobucket... This better work or I'm gonna rip people's heads off!) The entire set is however in pbase, jiggit.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: