Friday, July 27, 2007

Moooonlight

I'm lagging. It's been a busy week, and I'm super tired and I counted every hour, every minute every seconds to Friday and finally I get my Friday! YESS!!!

I went down to Svenson with Mara & Morgyn yesterday evening and when we got back home it was close to 11 and we were very tired! Posting a few moon pics...

this one I took while in Svenson, so the sky is blue...

took this one after I got home while my cat was grabbing my leg to tell me to lets go inside.

A bit of photoshop was put into this... I wanted to get the shadows of the trees along with the moon... but any photographer knows that that ain't gonna happen with just 1 type of set aperture, iso and shutter speed... it requires proper timing and tripod (which is not in my car anymore for what reason I do not know...). So I did a lil cheating... first I took the pic so I can get the details of the tree shadows and the clouds... The moon was still in the picture, but it was quite bright and looked like a big hot spot in the sky. Then I took pictures of just the moon to get the details... then grabbed the moon and slapped it onto the not so detailed moon... so yeah yeah, I cheated, but I had to make my vision come true heh.

No comments: