Thursday, May 29, 2008

Burnt out...

Not having a regular weekend is starting to screw with me. I'm too tired to do anything... and the weather doesn't help much either. We haven't had a "proper spring" season yet... I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for Spring and now it's going to be summer pretty soon, how crazy is that???!!!
On my days off the weather is always crappy so I can't do anything... and then it clears up all beautiful on the days I'm stuck inside working with 150 odd students. I need a vacation again.. ;)
Anyways... I did one of my scary self portraits few days ago with the mask Roseby brought back from New Orleans... don't scream.


Runnn!!!... hide your kids while you are at it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omigosh, I really LOVE that pic! It's got you looking soooooooo tribal :) Seriously, it's gorgeous.

Hope you get time off for another holiday soon... Take care!