Friday, September 12, 2008

Awarded!

Look what I received from Shyam!




Now it's my turn to pass it around... I got a few

Keeping in Thach: She's a great friend of mine I met online nearly 10 yrs ago... Her blog is full of inspirations and wisdom, check it out!

Macromath: She loves math and she loves macro photography, especially of bugs... She also puts up pictures of her wonderful family.

Orange juice for the soul: He's full of life and fun, though he hasn't been writing lately, it's worth it to read what he writes... It will make your day better I promise!

Bulhaa's blog: This young lady is famous for her "woody & blob" comic copyright of her own. Her posts are funny from exam woes to her ollie the hamster's antics.

Anhs Foodblog: She has mouth watering receipes... along with mouth watering photographs of the food she makes~!!! YUM!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mew ^_^

*huggles*

thank you..

Hypatia said...

Thanks, Orange! I was showing your blog around along with the comment that should we ever meet we'd spend the day hiking around and taking pictures with our Rebel XT's and then retiring to watch the Horror flicks (we have quite the collection of live actors and anime horror). :)

Thachayini said...

Thank you very much! You're a darling :)

After an absence of four months, I've finally posted something on my blog and the credit goes to you.

If it hadn't been for your appreciation, my blog would have accumulated "spider webs". hehe Thanks mate :)

Vinesh said...

very touched by what you wrote for me, Merino. only read it today! i've been blogging regularly again in the past ten days :) thanks for the award!