Friday, March 16, 2007

You wouldn't believe what happened!

I got off a little early from work today. It was absolutely gorgeous outside! This is the first time in I dunno how long I was outside without a coat on waahoooo!

Anyways... I wanted to take Jojo and Tiny to the park, but apparently they already went to the park and played their butt's content so I decided to take Maya for a walk instead. I took my camera with me.

Took a couple of random pics, and then I made it for this really steep hill with skinny steps and surrounded by hedges... Took a couple of pics of the cherry blossoms, and made it up for the hill. I survived. Maya was dragging me up there, good grief that dog has too much energy!

Then we made our way to our house and I saw a patch of purple flowers at the back of the church which is across the street from our house... I dragged Maya over and was bracing down to get a picture when I noticed... a LADYBUG!!!!! Ooooooh boy. I took a few pics of it. It had it's head down into the flower as if it's drunk or something... I picked the flower, but the sucker started stirring. So I put it into a gentle fist and tugged at Maya sniffing here and there and we darted back home...

I put the lil sucker into a container and he/she was going nuts trying to escape. I thought I'll take pictures in my room, so that when it escapes it escapes into my room and not out into the big world like last time *fumes*. The dinghie was impossible and uncooperative. I dunno what's with me and impossible models! I took a few decent ones...

Most of the time the bug was showing it's butt to me, I supose it was telling me it's impression of me. It kept flying off to my orange curtains to get away from me... Maya was in the room with me and was quite curious about the bug. I was afraid that she might eat it off my hand or something... but nothing like that happened. The final time it flew off I dunno where it went, I couldn't find it.

I keep picturing in my head, the ladybug staying in my room for ages and turning into some mutant bug and eat me alive.. EEK! It prolly got under my blanket and when I'm asleep it would most probably bite me! If anyone is likely to get attacked by a ladybug, that anyone would be yours truly! Gawd, I hope I don't come back as a ladybug in my next lifetime.

I put the pics up when my photohosting website behaves...!

No comments: