Thursday, September 27, 2007

Shriner Cirucus 9.10.2007

My friend literally dragged me to the circus not long ago... Thought it was good... It was smaller compared to some other ones I've seen... BUT this is the only circus that scared the jelabies out of me! The high wire act was kinda scary cuz the first time the dude attempted to jump he almost fell. Then he jumped over his huddled brothers twice! Then the biiiiig thing in the end... A giant ball of steel, and 4 motorbikers in at the same time! It was scary! I dunno how and when I turned into a big sissy... I think what happened is that, I've been exposed to so much J-Horror movies is that my imagination gotten wilder and I imagine crazy things happening even though it doesn't and prolly won't... but WHO KNOWS really...

Some pix here and a few more in
here:






No comments: