Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yum yum yum

*le drool*

Have you had "rosettes"??? My mom makes them and they are sooo goooood. I thought only sri lankan people made it until I found out that rosettes are Scandanavian cookies. I saw this in a catologue (which was selling these moulds)... mom made the cookies, which are heart shaped bowlish thingie ... my friend and I filled it with whipped cream and strawberries and then we all pigged out =P.
Took pics of it before I ate them... original image had the cookies sitting in the paper plate.. i selected just the cookies using the magnetic lasso tool and slapped it onto a white backdrop on photoshop.
Dunno the receipe folks.. I'm not the cooking time... always the eating type :P
Everything you need to know about rosettes is in here www.fantes.com/rosettes.htm

No comments: