Monday, February 25, 2008

A-Z quizzlet

Shyam tagged me with this survey yey!!

A - Available?: Nope!

B-Best friend: Sure had a few in the haydays, but I grown up and have very close friends

C-Cake or Pie?: Gimme pie!!! I love coconut creme pies *drool*

D-Drink of choice: Mainly water.. I do love coconut flavored Italian sodas too

E-Essential thing used everyday: Underwear duh =P

F-Favourite colour: Orange!!! It's the most awesomest color there is...! It gives you warm fuzzies and put a smile on your face I mean.. just take a look at a sunrise or a sunset!

G-Gummi bears or worms: A worm now and then... don't like the texture too much

H-Hometown: Vankalai, Mannar =P

I-Indulgence: oh gosh.. so many! Raffaelos/lindor chocolates, Indian chick literature books, camera accessories

J-January or February: Don't really care for either one

K-Kids and names: Got no kids!

L-Life: live life with no regrets

M-Marriage date: not married (thank goodness *says a quick prayer*)

N-Number of siblings: 1 big sister, 1 big brother

O-Oranges or apples: Oranges (if someone peels it or cuts it up for me)

P-Phobias: Narrow openings/caves - the thought of trying to escape through an air vent alters my breathing. A tad afraid of heights - if there's no propper footing high up I tend to freak out (silently of course)

Q-Quote: there's a vase or a mug in the kitchen with a plant in it and it says "God danced on the day you were born" or something along that line... I think it's cute

R-Reason to smile: Family, friends and photography

S-Season: Spring

T-Tag three people: Bulhaa, Orange juice for the soul, Visithra

U-Unknown fact about me: wouldn't youuuu like to know! actually there isn't any unknown fact

V-Vegetable you do not like: okra or ladies finger it's called in other parts of the world... it's so mucousy!

W-Worst habit: a tie between splurging and procrastinating

X-x-rays you have had: Chest.

Y-Your favorite food: oooo.. let's see.. rotti & chicken curry, parotta, puri, idayappams, paal appams, tuna fish curry, gulhaa, bajjiya, thai food, some chinese food, smoked salmon sushi, pizza from papa jones, stuffed french toast from ihops... man now i'm hungry

Z-Zodiac: Taurus

4 comments:

Shammi said...

Now I'm hungry too! You didnt have to list quite so many favorite foods! :P Thanks for taking on the tag :)

Vinesh said...

No offense, may I politely decline the tag? It's too big for me :-)

Thachayini said...

Time: 11.22am (Singapore time), I was sitting alone at the bus-stop waiting to take the bus to tuition when suddenly a thought screamed in my mind,

"MERINO!!! WHERE ARE YOU?? I MISS YOU!!!"

Visithra said...

i think i might do this ;) lets see