Saturday, July 09, 2005

Anniyan

I just finished watching the movie...

What can I say? It was a very nice movie... It's out and out a one man show, and that one man is Vikram! He was just awesome... The Anniyan character was quite hypnotic, and this is sadistic of me to say but I enjoyed the ways he "punished" the rule breakers...

The flashback was quite short, but was a strong enough reason for him to be the way he is... or is it... hmm...

The best part was the climax... HAH! I didnt even expect it at all... Oh yeah.. I'm in love with the Anniyan character... teehee.

Kudos to Vikram! His lil switcheroo back and forth was awesome... Dont think the part where he was pleading with Prakash Raj was meant to be funny but I laughed anyway... I know my bro is gonna laugh too...

That songs were alright... "Rendakka" was the best of the lot...

Hm.. what else... I wonder if there's an english version of "Garudapuranam"...


3 comments:

karma said...

sadistic...? garudapuranam?!!!...ayiooo poovalam padam pudikire merinokule oru boodhama?..:-)

Harish said...

andha english version of GP kidaicha enakkum oru copy vennum! :)

Anonymous said...

Been hearing some good reviews on Anniyan, despite the stick it has received from the bloggers. Looking forward to seeing it