Tuesday, July 05, 2005

ID4

Took some pics from the balcony... I missed out on some cool ones while I was taking a break from all those clicking... Also a house was hiding most of the view... I only saw the ones that came high up, but it was still good...! I cropped the pics cuz there was so much empty black space.

Ughh.. I just noticed what cropping did to these pics... I took them in high resolution, so cropping it makes them pop out or enlarge, in turn it made the fireworks blurry... bleh. Oh well, I dont want to fiddle around anymore.




I like this one, even though its blurry













I love this one...

I like this also even if its blurred big time...

5 comments:

Balaji said...

wow great pics merino... awesome job... what settings did u use?
ferrari mentioned u have a s400? is that right?

Orange Fronkey said...

Yeah... I have an S410..

all i did was reduced the exposure down to -2.. flash off, mounted it on a tripod, selected the continous shooting mode... and kept clicking away... =P

Kousik said...

Superb fireworks shots. Amazing success you had in this. I think you should do a detail write-up on your settings, and approach. It'll be very helpful to lot of people interested in shooting fireworks.

pk said...

Yeh great shots Marino, much better than mine :(

Anonymous said...

Best fireworks photos I've seen, Merino - absolutely lovely!! Gotta see how I fare in August, after the flower show, when they have a fireworks display on all three days :)