Friday, July 15, 2005

Pure...

So... Feeling really bored with taking lame pictures, I wanted to try something... My whole goal today was capturing a reflection... Didnt work well with waterdrop, so I opted to mess with mirrors, flowers and water...

I constructed my own tiny ass studio, I grabbed a black skirt, covered one of the swing doors of my computer table with it, took a tiny stool, put it near the swing door, grabbed my mirror, and placed it so that when I look at it, all I can see is black black and more black. Stole couple of flowers from mom's garden... Sprinkled water on them, sprinkled water on the mirror.. dropped the flower on the mirror and I set to work... I had the flash off, set it on macro... I took pictures, kept clicking away until I felt satisfied enough to try a different flower, different view... After I got it into my comp, of course I had to resize it so I can upload the stupid thing, which means some of the sharpness is lost, so I sharpened the pics a tad and the results are below, along with a few this and that with changing of hues.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The orange one (but of course) is beyooooooooootiful! :)

யாத்ரீகன் said...

hey dont say the first pic was with the mirror, it looked gorgeous and very romantic,poetic... u cud have avoided those thathaka pithaka kavidhai vari ;-)

Vinesh said...

LOVEd the Orange flower!!