Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Water water everywhere...

We had training for couple of hours at work... Then all of the advising staff went for an outting... We went down to Willow grove park & beach in Longview, Washington... It was crazy!!! We got sure got some crazy staffs... I had lotta fun though, we played games and went absolutely nuts...

The area was so beautiful and scenic... I didnt take many pics cuz I felt awkward.. plus we were doing activities... I did manage to sneak a few... And the weather was icky for the most part so the pictures looked drabby...

Anyways... Here's one I really liked...




The best part was when a giant ship was going by... It was soooOOOOOOOOooo flipping close... We were in the middle of something so I couldnt take a picture =(. That's Columbia river by the way... We can see it from our kitchen window, and I see so many ships passing by to and fro... But today's lil encounter was truly special.

Ok... Me off to bed... all tired and achey... Its not even 10pm!!! blah... I'm too tired to finish up Deception Point even... One more day of work... and off for 4 days... WoOHOO!!! Thank goodness, my feet are crying out loud.


2 comments:

Ram C said...

Off for 4 days... enjoy...

pk said...

Lucky you. Enjoy the days off.