Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Gumbal-le Govinda...!

So, technically I've been up for 24 hours... I uhh... Yeah anyways, here are some pictures I took... The ones with jasmines didnt turn out the way I thought it would... I'll try it again when I got more jasmines available. =P











You know the streak thats coming off of the flame, at first I thought I'll clone it out, but then I didnt want to do that, it looks nice and gives character to the pic... *shrug*. Besides its better than the darned halos I kept getting initially.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there..nice pics...n quotes but i really think u shud get some sleep sometime or another..take nyquill lol..now do u know who it is..if u havent guessed already..lol..kkk buh bye...luv ya...muah!!

Orange Fronkey said...

lol.. =P

I think i'll stay up for a few more hours and then hit the hay all together :). And this time I wont be needing nyquil... eeeheheheh

Anonymous said...

GREAT IDEA...GOOD FOR U..U MAY HAVE NOT SLEPT FOR ALMOST 24 HRS..BUT U STILL HAVE A LITTLE BRAINS IN U..LOL
ROFL...L8R...AND GOODNIGHT,SWEETDREAMS,DONT LET THE BED BUGS BITE...TO U AHEAD OF TIME..<3

Orange Fronkey said...

*Shakes a stick* adipaen!

But thanks.. *ummaks*

Anonymous said...

awesome. andrew says you have a very good eye for pictures.

p.s. im also trying to think of a new name for a blog here, hmm...

pk said...

Lovely pix, like the first two, the pther a too symmetrical.