Thursday, August 11, 2005

Nostalgia

Here's a crappy copy of my childhood. =). I'm on the left, and thats my friend Roja on the right. Whoever took this photo had great timing and good eye. I absolutely love this picture... Everything is captured well... I bet my uncle took this picture, he always takes great pics in my opinion.

Anyways... I totally miss my childhood, and miss Maldives... Those were the grand old days... I just wish my kids would have similar experience... I want to replicate this picture someday. *sigh*





----

And this of course... =P. Thats my sis, me in the middle and my bro =)

4 comments:

big D said...

which one is u, u should have marked it as who is who :(

Orange Fronkey said...

you are joking right? =S

this is why you should read the description =P

big D said...

u edited it later on I think, I didn't see when I read ur post :(

*d puts his glasses on*


come back on tave orangy

Unknown said...

Cute Merino