Tuesday, August 09, 2005

perfectly imperfect 2...

Good gawd, I dont know how many picturs I took. I started out all experimenty as usual... I'll put up the different phases in my thinking after I go sleep... I havent gone to sleep after I got back from work... Anyways... I'm a tad peeved with this picture; 1. The focus fell on the pearls and not the flower. 2. Hate the damn glares. 3. The horizon is crooked, actually I know why, cuz the camera is crooked on the tripod, not my fault, its the stupid lil knobby thingie in the way. 4. Too many pictures to sort through, they all look the same with subtle variation that its driving me nuts.

So.. yeah. BLah, I'm gonna go sleep.




Updated:

Here are my other trials...








And of course, had to mess with the PS:

7 comments:

யாத்ரீகன் said...

hey no hard feelins marino :-)

the idea of putting the rose in the glass rather than making it lie near the glass was a +ve u cud say a kudos to you ;-)

yeah.. the focus is on the pearl.. and also the shadow behind is also a bit disturbing in the pic rite ?!

Orange Fronkey said...

senthil;

i didnt notice the shadow =P. yeah it looks bad... i like the blueish tint, but yeah the shadow gotta go. i'll sift through the other pics tomorrow.. hehe =)

pk said...

I like the juzt the glass(with its reflection) nice composition adn lighting in them. The other are good too but in some i feel there are too many thing for the eye to look at.

Anonymous said...

hey how did u get the name poochiamma, lol :)

Anonymous said...

hey merino chithi..howz it going.. i think the pics is just fine..wats wrong with it??..it look gorgeus..l8r..luv ya..anu<3

Anonymous said...

hey..its me again...wats ps??

Anonymous said...

PS = photoshop :)