Monday, October 08, 2007

Top 5 TV Shows

I don't watch as much TV shows as I used to... Here are a few of my favorite ones in order.

1. Ghost Hunters - A group called TAPS, they go investigate possible haunted areas. It's really interesting... It's on Sci-Fi @ 9pm every Wednesdays.

2. America's Next Top Model - When I first heard of this show, I was determined not to watch it... and oneday I chanced upon it and been hooked since. I can't stand the catty girls... and Tyra Banks drives me nuts, but I absolutely love the photographs and photoshoots they do... DUH, isn't that the reason I'm watching it? On CW @ 8pm Wednesdays

3. Bizzare Food with Andrew Zimmerman - He's a Chef and he travels! He tries all the authentic food of the country he is... and it's always BIZZARE. He has eaten, armadillos in Mexico, pig brains in Spain, cat brains even *gag*, creepy crawlies to icky hagis. The show is addictive though... One thing that bugs me is he pronounces culinary as "kilanary" urghhh! On Travel channel on Mondays around 9pm.

4. The Simpsons - Yeah... they got the reruns on every evening @ 6pm and @ 7:30 pm. Can't help watch it... I love that disfunctional family, and Homer is just a cutie!

5. Aliens in America - This show is only 2 episodes old. It's about this family get an exchange student from Pakistan. It's pretty funny so far... But Why is the boy named RAJAH if he's a Muslim dude... *scratches head*. It's on at 8:30pm on Mondays right after "Everybody hates Chris" (used to like this show, kind of lost interest in it).

Oh... and later at night, I get my fix of "Fresh Prince of Bel Air"... HA, that show still rocks!

No comments: