Monday, March 31, 2008

Can you stomach it?

Remember me whining about the crappy remake of SHUTTER? Well, when I got home I was so tired that I couldn't stay awake to watch TV. I was in and out of sleep and pretty soon gave up and just went to sleep.

It was clearly past midnight when I awoke to the strangest growl. It was loud enough and startling enough for me to get woken up with a chill running through my back.

What the hell was that??? I wondered and tried to stay awake to see if I could hear it again.. but I drifted off to sleep just to be woken up by a few quiter growling and rumble. I knew I put my cats in the basement so they won't keep me up all night... so that ruled it out. I began to wonder if there were monsters out there that decided actually show it's face to me now that I don't get worked up over it.

I lay still...

Quitely...

Waiting for some more sound...

I heard it again... tiny growls this time...

And to my horror...

.

.

.


At came from...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MY STOMACH!

I was HUNGRY! My damn stomach woke me up and nearly gave me a heart attack. Sheesh!

2 comments:

Shammi said...

whahaha... there's a hungry beast in your stomach? :D

Anonymous said...

lol. scared by ur own rumbling! :P