Thursday, March 20, 2008

Countdown tag

Borrowed from Shyam

---

Ten things you wish you could say to people right now (don't list names):

1. I'm not going to watchout for you ALL the time
2. Dude, what's the hurry?
3. Why do you look at me like that?
4. You learn better when you learn it on your own
5. There is a reason the moment was missed, stop going back for it
6. I wish you were here with us
7. I don't need to know who your daughter's neighbor is
8. Look at me like that one more time and I'll crush you with my boobs.
9. Stop thinking too much
10. Remember them good old days?

Nine Things About Yourself:

1. I love the color orange. In fact, I'm obssessed with having orange things around me.
2. Photography is not just a hobby.. it's part of my life. It keeps me from going insane.
3. I love to eat... but only go for food that makes me feel like I have a PARTY IN MY MOUTH.
4. I don't like to have the settings in my car fiddled with... gets me all worked up.
5. I'm very good at drawing an island scenery (haha)
6. I'm a big fan of women's literature written by Indian authors.
7. I don't like it when others take pictures of me, because we don't see the same way.
8. My interests and "talents" always goes unrecognized in the homefront
9. I'm a big fan of Captain Jack Sparrow and wish he could run for presidency ( I can WISH can't I????)

Eight Ways To Win Your Heart:

1. coconut creme pie
2. letting me know that something you saw or bought had you thinking of me
3. Common interest
4. Equal effort on your part on keeping in touch, and all that jazz, if I'm doing all the work in maintaining in whatever it, then it's tata to you
5. take me to the zoo (seriously... nothing gets me more excited than going to the zoo!)
6. Don't mock what I say and try to understand
7. Don't question me too much
8. politeness & respectfulness

Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot:

1. I need motivation
2. What was I going to say?
3. What the heck was that person thinking?
4. Now where did I put that..?
5. How do these weirdos end up working here?
6. I wish I could sink my teeth into a nice juicey hamburger, or a delicious plate of spicy friced rice, or tastey onion rings or parotta with chicken curry.. you get the point
7. What the hell am I doing here?

Six Things You Wish You Never Did:

1. Took drama for an elective.. I don't like being on the stage yuck.
2. Leave PSU without a double major.
3. Keep my anger built up
4. Listen to negative remarks
5. Take French class, a complete waste of 2.5 yrs of my life
6. Accidently spit the gum out in front of that cutie ROFL

Five Turn-Offs:

1. Oogling men
2. talking down
3. Not being respectful
4. Lack of common sense
5. Putting up a false face

Four Turn-Ons

1. Sense of humor
2. Compassion
3. Worldy knowledge
4. Smile

Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die

1. Travel around the world
2. Upgrade my camera (heh)
3. Learn half a dozen languages

Two Smileys that Describe You

1. :P
2. :S

One Confession

1. I always get this feeling that I'm a sleep and will wake up anytime.

1 comment:

Shammi said...

Dont wake up - you're doing a GREAT job asleep! :D