Monday, March 17, 2008

To pass the rainy day

Another swiped from Shyam... though this is from 2007 lol

--
1. Yourself: perfectionist
2. Your Partner: nonexistant
3. Your hair: black
4. Your father: Soft, wise, patient (esp with a nutbag like me), loving, humorous
5. Your mother: opinionated, loving, wild/free-spirited
6. Your favorite item: my camera
7. Your dream last night: don't think I dreamt last night
8. Your favorite drink: water or coconut flavored italian soda
9. Your dream car: my car painted orange (i wish)
10. The room you are in : boring now that it's not orange color anymore grr
11.Your Ex: lol
12.Your fear: getting stuck in the air vent... heights with no strong foothold such as climbing a ladder & plane crashing in the deep ocean where the sharks are *raises an eyebrow*
13.What you want to be in 10 yrs: retired (I can wish can't I?)
14. Who you hung out with last night: my cats
15. What you’re not: greedy
16. Muffins: not too crazy about them
17. One of your wish list items: upgrade my camera and learn to speak about a handful of languages, you know... Japanese, Spanish, Russian etc.. etc..
18. Time: flies
19. The last thing you did: dropped dad off at work
20. What are you wearing: plaid pants, t's & sweatshirt
21. Your favorite weather: sunny with a slight breeze
22. Your favorite book: have way too many
23. The last thing you ate/drank: fried rice with fish curry, chicken curry, broiled cabbage and carrots and some mango pickle *drool*
24. Your life: is interesting
25. Your mood: indifferent
26. Your best friend: got none, i just have very close friends!
27. What are you thinking about right now: i could go for a nap... followed by "wish it was a nice day today"... followed by "I haven't had food from my favorite thai place in beaverton in a long time"
28. Your car: suzuki aerio
29. What are you doing at the moment: filling this out
30. Your summer: hiking, photography, fun-filled, colorful
31. Your relationship status: single and carefree but not reckless
32. What is on your TV: not watching TV right now
33. What is the weather like: rainy, wet, soggy, cold, slippery, slightly windy, gloomy... want me to go on?
34. When was the last time you laughed: 5 minutes ago

1 comment:

Shammi said...

Merino, if you want to swipe yet another meme, I've got one up now :D

I do like reading/writing these!