Saturday, March 29, 2008

Kite Runner - The movie

This is a must see movie. It was beautifully taken in my opinion and was quite sad. It's based on the novel "Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseni. I have the book, but never got past page 7 for reasons unknown. I'll read the book now for sure. I read on imdb.com that many details were left out, which happens in almost all the movies that are based on books.. but I felt that this movie was handled smoothly...

I remember watching "Namesake" after I read the book and was quite pissed because the movie felt kinda rushed and choppy. Anyways... This movie is touching in more ways than one... I feel that people who come from war stricken places will somewhat connection to the book/movie... I dunno... just read or watch it. It's worth it.

No comments: