Monday, May 30, 2005

Bubble Invasion

I'm enjoying the long weekend and the bubble invasion. Tryna get pictures of these dinghies is NO JOKE. The giant one is blurry... And the other one isnt really my idea of crispy looking, eh... I'll try again tomorrow.

Bro in law and I've been playing with the bubbles alot more than the kids have... We even had a water gun fight yesterday, and I was running around screaming... Yes, we are nuts. Today he was tryna show something to Tiny, in turn he squirted me right in the eye with the watergun, I was like grrrrrrrr. It's a water gun/bubble blower... Anyways.. wow these guys had such beautiful colors on them.

Hmmmm... I should hit the hay. It's dad's birthday :)... We have a lil party for him.

Adioooooooosssssssssss









2 comments:

Shammi said...

I see a barbeque going on!!!!!! and the bubbles are nice too :) wish I had a bubble maker!

Orange Fronkey said...

Hehee... yes we had a bbq going on. We werent prepared at all... But I did make everyone Vanilla flavored Italian soda =P.

Today was a cloudy and a teeny bit chilly... Yesterday would have been perfect for a bbq... It was 90 farenheit and we were outside blowing bubbles in that swaltering weather... but eh... wish it was a bit better today err.. yesterday.

Hopefully tomorrow (which is actually today) is better :).