Thursday, May 12, 2005

Picture posting problem....

Ok... Question for the blogger experts... How do I link a picture in here and show it up small in size, and when you click on it, it shows the original size??? Please help!


Until I figure it out... Here some really itty bitty bad quality pictures:


Suicidal bug...

Orange Ladybug!!!!

Making loooooooove... Check out the heart shape.

This one was quite jealous of the ones making love... It kept bothering them, and landed on the gravel. I almost stepped on one just like that at the grocery store parking. Hmm... They all come in same colors... well the males are one color, and females are one color.. I remember in SL we had so many different colors...

Here's this one hiding from me...! It saw me and flew for cover.

I'm thinking this one is a male... Then again... the blue one might be a male... Ah... I'm confused

13 comments:

Balaji said...

hey, welcome back... nice pics as always!

u could do it in html. if u wanna know how send me an email[bbalaji@sbcglobal.net]. i tried typing the html here but the tags get treated as real html tags and didnt display properly.

or u could sign up for some online foto site(like flickr) that allows u to display pics in diff sizes.
hope this helps...

F e r r a r i said...

There is a way. Use photobucket and then upload all your photos. And in blogger editor, copy the picture tag. Click on HTML mode and then compose mode again. the picture will be visible. Resize the picture, to a smaller size and add a href for the bigger size pic. Time consuiming. But works :-D

Orange Fronkey said...

Thanks boys... I'll try it out, and if it doesnt work, I'll ask for more help :D

Sebastian said...

you can use http://www.theimagehosting.com/

Shammi said...

YAY! Photos again... and as always, soooper! I will say, though, that I liked the large-sized ones better. How DO those insects let you get so close, CurryLeaf?

Mind you, the ones whose pics are on here were occupied with more interesting things than worrying about being photographed... heehee. :)

Unknown said...

Curryleaf,
You are hereby given the title poochiamma :)

Orange Fronkey said...

LOL...

My nickname as a kid was "Poochi croos"

Cuz I was small and wiggled around too much

:P

---

Shyam... Some of the bugs just stood still... Some of them were being a pain in the butt, kept flying around... The ones that were doing it, werent to bothered... hehehe... The lady bugs were quite active for some odd reason... Esp the little ones... I got several shorts of the baby ones mooning me... lol.

Harish said...

thundu paapa poi poochi papa-va? :)

ps:
the blue one is male!

Harish said...

and a small request.. change Bajali to Balaji! :D

where the hell did ur shoutbox go?

Orange Fronkey said...

LOL!!!!

Bajali... ROFL

---

I cant figure out how to get the rest of the orangey into the orange flower... =/.

Anyone wanna help? =P

And let me know if that's too distracting... that's amma's flower by the way... :D

Anonymous said...

Your pics are absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Orangey, leave the mating bugs alone! *poke*

Guess who?

Orange Fronkey said...

A4H? Anjali? Ajith?

Thats what my friend said... to leave them alone... I told her, if they do it in the open, then they are accepting that things like getting photographed is bound to happen, so therefore they are indirectly giving me the permission to do so...

=D