Friday, May 20, 2005

random ramble

I'm playing pool on yahoo... Its so addictive! I got my buddy hooked on it... And seems like she's getting her other buddies to play as well... ha ha ha... and here I thought I was bad.

I'm so glad its Friday... Although I do have a shitload of things to do. Bleh.

I dont even want to think about going to school in the morning... *shiver*. I'm to the point where, anything and everything someone says is like a prompt for me to choke them.

I'm becoming really hostile and antisocial.

I watched Kanaa Kandaen today... It was alright. Not my kinda movie I suppose. Prithviraj was such an jackhole... He did a good job earning my hatred... but he's kinda good looking. I dont want to say anything more on the movie... =P. I got the "chinna chinna sigarangal" song stuck in my head now... Ugh.. get it out! get it out!

Oh yeah... In the movie, Vivek's first entry joke... he has someone dig a deep hole into the earth to see if they can find any water... and he has contact with them through cellphone... Anyways... they get the signal... which means someone found water.. so they pull it up... and this white dude with a cowboy hat and cigar comes up... looks around, and Vivek is like... "who are you?", and he guy goes "I'm a whiteman from mexico", and he asks "what is this place"... so Vivek says , "Singara chennai", and he's like "what is that...?", and Vivek goes... "Tsunami vanthu michama irukkura chennai"... and the guy runs off screaming. Ithu ellam oru joke-a? Cheh cheh cheh!

Anyways...
I dont want to write anymore. For now anyways.

Ta

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tsunami joke isnt particularly sensitive, is it? Che!!

Balaji said...

hoping to c KK this weekend on the big screen. not your kinda movie? because of the thriller parts? so u didnt like 'aasai' either i guess?

Orange Fronkey said...

Balajai I've never watched "Aasai" to this day =(.

I was kinda turned off with the romance part... =X

Enjoy the movie! Looking forward to reading your review :)

Harish said...

I loved a couple of songs in Kana Kandaen.. still seeing if any of my friends have bought it! :D

I'm not buyin the cassette with Godfather ard the corner!!