Monday, May 23, 2005

Tick tock tick tock

Counting down to the weekend. I want tomorrow to be FRIDAY. I want all the other days inbetween skipped. I want my paper to be magically typed up. I want our presentation to be magically presented.

*Sigh*

My weekend was uhhh... Nutty =P. Bro in law was remodeling their bathroom, so the kiddos were upstairs with us for the whole Saturday. Jordan wanted to go outside, and was being a lil nuthead... Then he napped for like 3 hours... Tiny and I were bored to death and we were watching him sleep and were like "wake up wake up wake up wake up". He'd wake up and all but will go back to sleep immediately... The third or 4th time he did, he started picking his nose... Ha ha ha... He was asleep, but he was picking it left and right, alternating his hand too... Teeheeheee... We thought it was the funniest thing in the world. Then of course, later on he woke up and we were like... blahhhh go back to sleep!!!

That boy has a mouth on him... Its quite sad that he started to speak =P. He didnt speak quick enough like some other kids do... and we were like, aww wish he could talk... BIG MISTAKE!!! I wish he was itty bitty still... I miss holding him like a little helpless kitty.. awwwwwwwwwww.

Get this... He called his sister, "kookoo head". HA HA HA HA. He also calls her "Crazy head"... I dont think he gets it from his sister, she says "nuthead" but not the other ones... What a lil dinghie.

He's so demanding too... Oh man, he was after my camera!!! He called it "Camama"... "chitthi's camama". He wanted it and he wouldnt stop. I was like.. OHhhh thats it, I'm never taking pictures of you until you graduate from high school. Three years old and he wants to play with a digital camera? What is the world coming to seriously? His mom gave him an old camera they had... He wouldnt take the other camera I gave him cuz he didnt have a flash.. it was one of thsoe ones where you use it during daylight... Not the disposable kind... Just cuz it didnt flash, he thought it was fake... My niece thought the samething too and she didnt want to touch it... I was like, oh you suck. I've taken good pictures with that. Pfff... Kids. what do they know? Then when Jordan got bored with the old camera, Tiny picked it up and kept taking pictures of just about anything... Point and shoot, and was hanging it over her shoulder with the strap, and was saying she was a photographer... Lil copycat. I find it really annoying when she copies me... My mom and her mom make fun of me when she does that... And I'm always wonder, gawd, dont you have a better person to look up to???? Saturday I was too lazy to change out of my Jammies, I was roaming around with it... Then comes Sunday, and the dinghie comes upstairs, and its almost noon adn she's still in her jammies... Hey... Dont look at me, I didnt tell her to do anything! By Sunday, I had enough of the kids, I was like ahhhh everybody just leave me alone! She's so clingy at times that I feel suffocated... Like I was eating and she comes and sits next to me and leans on me... She always botheres me when I'm eating... Ughhhhh... Ok I'll stop complaining. I feel bad for the kid, but man...

Anyways... This week is gnna be crazy, but I'll be so happy once its over... Then 3 day weekend!! WOOHOO. Well, 4 day for me, cuz I dont have classes on Tuesdays... DOUBLE WoohooO!!!

---

My friend and I werent feeling like doing school work, and we decided to slack off.. she came over and then we went to find the mall near my place.. about 7 minutes from mine... We were like, we'll find our way around if we get lost blah blah blah... We eventually found it, but thats not the mall she was talking about... It was kinda new so there were like barely 10 stores... Thats where I got the earrings... Then we went to an Italian resturant and had Thai Pizza... We were waiting for the food to arrive... so We drank water... Too much water, and ate all the breadsticks and then we had an order of onion rings, so we ate that.. and by the time pizza came we were stuffed... we had 2 slices each and was like mehhh no more... so brought the rest home. On the way back we went the wrong way... hehehehe.. we kept driving and driving... and I was like "i dont remember that bridge... where the hell did that come from?"... We kept driving till there was a sign that said "road closed" lol... Then we turned back around... and she started following another person who looked lost... but they sped off too quickly... so we came back towards the mall and then went the right way... haha. It was too funny.

Anyways... man I'm stuffed... I dont think its digesting at all.. I feel icky. Bro ate the ones I brought home. He said it was good... and that he ate only 1 slice... Lil stinky. I brought back half of the pizza... He ate everything but one slice =P. When I pointed it out, he said my friend ate it. HA!

Oh yeah.. I went and got a big bottle of Miracle bubbles.... I was blowing bubbles for a bit... The bottle is orange by the way =P. That's my entertainment for the weekend.

I also bought a birthday card for my friend in Sri Lanka. I didnt reply to her last letter just so I can send it with her birthday and add some pictures, since she wanted some pictures of me.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My back is killing me. I'm getting old.. *ouch*

Ah I have shitload of things to do tomorrow... pshhhhh.

Oh man, its 11pm already??? sheesh...

Ok, I'll stop rambling. AdioooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooosss

P.S - My camera was protected and well hidden while Jordan was around... But later on I wanted to take pictures so I grabbed the camera and it fell outta the case and on the floor... OOOOOOPS!! I was like OH SHIIIIIT!!! Nothing happened, Its alive and well. I shook to make sure thre was no strange noise,and took more pictures to make sure its still functioning. I told mom that my camera has "kannooru". It needs thrishti suththupoattufying... =P

2 comments:

Harish said...

lens-la mai idunga.. vecha kannu ellam poidum..

aana camera-vum saendhu pogum! :)

Orange Fronkey said...

endra camera-vukku ulai vaikireengala????

*shows a pirambu* adipaen! =P