Thursday, July 06, 2006

Aquarium here we come!!

It was such a nice day... the ocean looked so beautiful and inviting!



It took us a while to find the place... We finally found it =P.

Since it was a weekend it was really crowded and everyone was scurrying off quickly without really enjoying cuz jojo was ornery most of the time... I managed to snap some pictures along the way...







Also managed to get a pic or two when we were in the "deep sea" area... the deepest of them that had sharks... the camera refused to do anything despite all the settings... I didn't care about it anyways, I sweat like crazy because I don't like sharks and didn't like being in the tunnel and it was water water everywhere.. I don't care if its in a glass... its still creepy!!!!!!!!




We came outta the tunnel like bats outta hell!

1 comment:

Vinesh said...

Whow.. in the time I was away..
You've become a full-fledged photographer! :-) Awesome shots!