Saturday, July 08, 2006

Wax museum... no lighters allowed.

So picking up the slack...

When we got out of the aquarium we felt like we didnt get enough so we drove down to Newport waterfront area...

The first one we checked out was the wax museum... It was pretty neat... When we got into the entrance we heard someone say "hey come back!" my sis and I were like what the... and we were looking around and it turned out to be a figure of wax and had a projected face and it was talking to us =P





I was taking pics of the first thing I saw and Tiny was like... "Errr... chitthi turn around..." I turned around and I snapped what I saw =P



Jojo freaked out when we went into this cave thingie... It had all sorts of cool stuff... We had to rush out of there too cuz of jojo...


Jojo having a cow.



Right after that we went and checked out Ripley's believe it or not... Which I will post tomorrow =P

No comments: