Thursday, July 27, 2006

Camp 18 Resturant

Somewhere last weekend I went to that resturant with my sister's family... That place is quite nice!

I just loved all the wood carvings... and the building itself is beautiful and I liked the atmosphere inside.. Great food too! By the time the food came I was too hungry that I forgot to take a picture of what I pigged out on...

Entrance Sign...

Ahhhh Bigfoot!!

Jojo & the Lumberjack =P



The yard had old equipments and what not they used by lumberjacks with logging... it was pretty cool!



:)

The door to the resturant ahd neat carvings on it...

The door handles were axes!!!

Didn't take pics of the insides much except for the stuffed cougar and the deer antler chandalier...





I'd definitely go there again... Food was great, and everyone who worked there were very friendly too!

No comments: