Monday, July 10, 2006

Ripley's whether you believe it or not, we did go there

Our next stop and just a few feet from wax museum...



That was a fun place... Won't post all the pics cuz I'm just too lazy.. but will highlight a few that captured my fancy;

The harp with no string... its all lazer sensor :P, it showed in another picture I took of it..

Curse of the mummy



Indian torture.

Anyways... we were scooting along, we didn't have Jordan this time cuz he refused to budge beyond the first exhibit so his dad kept him outside...

I was taking a picture of an exhibit called "Corpses playing cards" and there was a dude across from it with camera in his hands... My aunt and my sis were standing next to me and my sis passes by just then a camera flash goes off... I told sis that she just stepped in front of his shot and I told him sorry. My sis started cracking up and she goes.. IT'S FAKE MERINO!!!!

Ughhh.. she didn't let me forget the incident.. she kept laughing every 5 minutes and kept adding more stuff to her version of what happend... oy vey!

So anyways...wanna see the fake dude I apologized to?

Here! =P






1 comment:

Hypatia said...

Okay, the fake guy was hilarious.

I love your blog. Lots of fun and goofiness.