Friday, July 21, 2006

Floating flower...

Once in a while I'll be bored off my mind and fiddling with things and take pictures... This is what came of my boredom... This is my least favorite of creative boredom... I suppose it will grow on me. The flower is star of confederate jasmine... the leaf is a nastratium leaf, love how it behaves like a lotus leaf... I put a whole bunch of jasmines into a large wine glass and the leaf and took a buncha pics.. I applied a soft acrylic filter on it to make it look smooth not like anyone cares =P

1 comment:

Hypatia said...

I care, that's cool. :) I really like that water drop.

I set up all sorts of weird photos, mostly in the winter when I'm too wuss-y to go outside and take pictures.

We're giving our daughter the name Jasmine to go with Li Mei which means "beautiful jasmine".