Saturday, July 08, 2006

Foodography

We had a group project thingie at one of my coworker's house. It was alotta fun. I had to take some kinda food since it was also a potluck... I decided to make crepes using pancake mix and asked mom to pick me a batch of strawberries, blueberries and raspeberries...

The berries were to get carmelized a bit and they go on top of the crepes and we roll it up.. but we decided to not roll it up cuz it was going to get soaked... So mom put the berries in a bowl dish... Initially I was gonna do the berry... I had to run to the bathroom and when I came back, mom had already made them... and she was doing the crepes thingie...

It turned out good I thought apart from the runny syrup... I've gotten a little infatuated with food photography... So I'm going to be fiddling with that as well and that would be a section of my portfolio as well... :).

Anyways... enough yip yapping... here's the beauty mom and I created




We also had a bbq this evening... I put the kababs together...





Okie... night! :D

1 comment:

Vinesh said...

Double yumm!