Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Another questionnaire thingie...

No of Albums I own

  • Can't be more than 50

First Album that I bought

  • Cassette: V.I.P
  • CD: Indhu =P

Last Album that I bought

  • I dont buy albums anymore... I download them.. yeah yeah yeah

Currently Listening to

  • None... But I do have "chinna chinna mazhai thuligal" - En swasa kaatre, stuck in my head...

Albums that I would want to take with me if marooned on a deserted island

All my mixed CDs...

  • Dance beats - dapangoothu/western
  • Arabian beats
  • Slow sensual beats


My Favorite songs (For Lyrics) (no particular order..)

  • Minnale nee - May maatham
  • Oh maname oh maname - Ullam ketkume
  • Etho ondru - Lesa lesa
  • Unakena irupaen - Kaathal
  • Unthan desathin - Desam
  • Maya maya - BaBa
  • Athinthom - Chandramukhi
  • Imsaiye unakku - Thakathimitha
  • Kaathalai yaarthaan - Thakathimitha
  • Lajjavathiye - 4 Students
  • Vaitha kann - Bose

I know there's lots more... cant remember them for the time being

Songs that you are most likely to hear me sing or hum

  • Kaathal pisasey... - Run
  • Raa raa - Chandramukhi
  • Theepidikka theepidikka - Arinthum Ariyamalum
  • Konjam konjam - Arinthum Ariyamalum
  • Engey sellum intha paathai - Sethu =P
  • Coimbatore coimbatore - Jithan
  • Irendu manam vendum - Vasantha maazhigai
  • Yaarukkaaga - same movie
  • Vaazhve maayam - same movie
  • Ponaal pogattum poda - dont know the movie =(
  • Engey nimmathi - dont know the movie =(
  • Etho ondru - lesa lesa
  • Pettai rap - Kaathalan
  • Urvasi urvasi - Kaathalan
  • Hey dandanakka dandanakka dandanakka sarakku - AEI!!
  • Lajjavathiye - 4 students
  • Annakili - 4 students
  • Kaathalikkum aasai - Chellame
  • ABCD maranthu pochu - Manmadhan (shhhh)

and many more....

Favorite Singer(s)

  • Suresh Peters
  • Udit Narayanan
  • Yugendran
  • Ranjith
  • Chitra
  • Sujatha
  • Srileka Parasathy (?)


4 comments:

Baejaar said...

There are much better films and songs from Prabhudeva than those VIP and Indhu. I guess you were plain unlucky that it was the first set of yours.

Hmm Its interesting that you havent selected the common films and songs like Roja, Minnale, Bombay, Minsara Kanavu, Duet etc for the top songs. That too for lyrics, Uyirae is amazing infact better than the hindi too.

Orange Fronkey said...

Baejaar;

VIP is a good album... I also like Indhu songs so, no problem there.

As for songs from Roja, Minnale, Bombay, Minsara Kanavu, Duet etc... Never been fan of Roja, Bombay and Duet songs... Thanks for reminding me of Minsara Kanavu & Minnale though... I do adore "Vennilave vennilave" & "Vaseegara"

Thanks for visiting my blog =)

Baejaar said...

Vennilavae vennilave is my fav too for song as such but for music it is Thanga thamarai from that film.

From Minnale, Venmathiyae song is my fav (a tough choice mind u - every song is good in that)

Orange Fronkey said...

Venmathiye is also one of my faves... but that song holds bad memories for me... then again so does "vaseegara" and "vennilave"... cha...!! Never tie good songs with your love life... after it sours and breaks off, you end up hating the good stuff =P

I cant stand thanga thamarai magaley... It makes me sick =P, especially Aravind swamy being that song makes me wanna barf.

Strawberry kannae is my other fave from that movie.