Sunday, June 05, 2005

A dream...

This was from last night... I couldnt save it so... it goes again:

I just wanted to write about the dream I had last night...

As a family we went on a vacation... The gang kept avoiding the beach... I didnt think much of it... I was walking around with my camera as usual... and then all the sudden everyone decides to go to the beach... The area was very nice... reminded me of one of them islands of Maldives...

Anyways... as we get closer, I realize the waves are rushing towards us... I wouldnt call it a tsunami, but I was thinking that in the dream... It was more like a tidal wave... but it knocked my Dad and Mom down.. and I was yelling at them to get up and stuff... and hold onto something... It was just a strong wave that knocked them off... But I was really worried that they gonna get swept off and stuff.

So I told amma about it earlier... And she said something about how this whole day (saturday), she's been getting bad news after bad news after bad news... She thinks thats what my dream was about...

As for the bad news... blah, screw people. Who needs them anyways... I feel ashamed for the humankind sometimes.

Perhaps thats why "God" is thalai maranjufied.

Whatever man... Dont try to convince me he/she/it's around. Personally, I think he/she/it is on vacation.

Who can blame him/her/it???? Look at us!!! I wonder where God went on vacation... I sure would like to know the name of the place... Hopefully its a nice tropical island.

Ok... Now, I go to bed. Someone shut them birds up please...

6 comments:

Harish said...

shoot those damn birds!

err.. w/ ur cam I mean :)

Orange Fronkey said...

Ansh;

That's a nice way of looking at it... However, I cant really look at it that way... I blame Sociology for it... Everything looks socially constructed, and many things are socially constructed...

Thanks for dropping by :)

---

Curses... Athai shoot pannurathu waste! =P

Unknown said...

Hey I got a tsunami dream recently too! My relatives were all safe but my lover was missing :(

PS : Lover in the dream before u come to conclusions :)

Orange Fronkey said...

Neenga explain pannaamaley, unga dream-le vantha lover enduthaan naan ninaichaen :P

Unknown said...

Ethukkum theliva irukkarthu nallathu-la :)

IBH said...

god has thalai maranjufied since tsunami i believe..:( hell! he better come back...