Thursday, June 02, 2005

Pics from the weekend...

Making a rainbow...

Jojo fell, and his dad is checking for booboo. I felt this would look nicer with an "oldish" look to it...

Do not be afraid... Its just me. Actually, the kids were freaking out over a stupid bee... I think.

Here's jojo and his dad again... actually, he was hiding from bro.

Dad's birthday! :)

Mmmmm FoooooOOOOod!

Bunch of clementis'

The traffic was backed up in HWY 26... It was quite annoying.

We were also stuck in the tunnel for a good 15 minutes.

Looks like there was some kinda storm abrewing ahead...

3 comments:

pk said...

Great pix, ur jasmine ones too.
I like the tone of the second picture, right for the mood.

IBH said...

great pictures.. I liked the food pic....sllluurrrrp!!!!and the storm breing pic..

Shammi said...

Food food FOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

And the other pics are good too :)