Sunday, June 05, 2005

Can't sleep...

Got too much crap on my mind... blah.

Which resulted in this... My glow in the dark stars and moon on my ceiling... I've tried this one before and it didnt turn out the way so I totally gave up... I wanted to try again... Tada... It was also kinda creepy... I mean turning off the light and standing in total darkness, waiting for the camera to soak up the light and blah blah... I kept thinking some scary shit is gonna show up on my screen. Phew... so glad I didnt see anything freaky.

Ok.. I didnt resize the picture, so its 1200 x 1600 resolution. I'm not satisfied with my capture... Although I'm gonna be free after Saturday [Cuz I'm graduating.. *blush*] and I know that I'll have all the time in the world to take more pictures of these guys... but hey, I just couldnt wait... My amma calls this... "ninaicha udanai palaharam sudanum" (must make sweets soon as you think of making it.. roughly translated... I think... ah who cares.)




No comments: