Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Distance...

Mom had bunch of her "gladioli" in a vase... After I got tired of taking pictures of the kids, I directed my attention towards the flowers... Amongst all that, I discovered an inch worm furiously eating away at the pollens... Who would have thought that he would tag along??? Its been in the house for the past 2 days and no one noticed it... Anyways, this lil dude put a hole in on of the petals... I was tryna get a picture of the wormie, naturally of course... My focus kept going off and kept focusing on the hole... I saw a bud through it... thats what I have below... The hole was no bigger than my pinky nail... It looked kinda cool. I had to crop some of the crap off... Even though its grainy and kinda fuzzy, I still like it... *shrug*

6 comments:

Balaji said...

frames the shot kinda nicely :) good idea...

pk said...

That's a great picture Merino, much better than the bug would have been ;)

Anonymous said...

Better than the bug ANY day :) Although I liked every one of your ladybug photos, Merino :)

karma said...

How do you think of such shots? You should probably be a professional photographer instead of whatever u r doing now..u do seem really really talented..great pics...

Unknown said...

Nice picture CL. What is the story with you and the worms :)

Ram C said...

nice picture....thru that hole...