Wednesday, June 22, 2005

*meow* #2

I dropped by the daycare to see my old boss. She called me few days ago asking if I was gonna come by, and I felt really bad since I didnt go see her soon as I got here... I did call up, but one of my coworker said that our director wont be in for that whole week...

Anyways, soon as I went inside... It was just like a cartoon scene... *swoooop* a bunch of kids came and hugged me, screaming "merinoOOOOooooo". It was like I was a giant magnet and they were little nails, came flying and stuck to me...

Ah.... kids.. kids who are not related to me... *grins*

I sat in the office talking with my boss for hours on end... One of the girls drew me a picture of a flower... =).

Anyways... looks like I'll be working on and off at the daycare too... Perhaps it would keep me sane... I know I'll be swamped, but anything to keep me busy...!!!

Everybody wants a piece of Merino!

I'm gonna go read the rest of "Deception Point", that book is quite interesting... I also ordered few more books off of Amazon.com.... its kinda sad though, half of the books I bought are just laying around collecting dust, all cuz they failed to capture me within the first few pages... can you blame me though? I'm not going to sit there trying to force feed the damn book into my brain. Hopefully the new ones are interesting enough... Amongst the books, one of them is an English version of "Ramayana"... I know the whole story, but hey... it would be interesting to read. I also ordered "Autobiography of God"... The little editors note looked pretty interesting... I like funky stories anyway... and "When memory dies"... and the other one is "The Alchemist"... I doubt I'll have time to read with work and all... maybe I could take a book to work, to keep me awake all those eerie hours.

Uh oh... eyes are getting heavy... Tata

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everybody wants a piece of Merino.... I liked that :)