Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Books...

I didnt get tagged... But I still wanna do this.

----


Total Number of Books I Own :

  • Close to 50... Most of them are my school text books =P. I didnt have the heart to sell them back... besides they buy back at yucky price, even the brand new ones!!!

Last Book I Bought :

  • Sparrow - Mary D. Russell
  • Deception point & Digital Fortress - Dan Brown

Last Book I Read :

  • Funny boy - Shyam Selvadurai

Five Books That Mean a Lot to Me :

  • Tuesdays with Morrie - Mitch Albom
  • Five people you meet in heaven - Mitch Albom
  • Angels & Demons - Dan Brown
  • Cinnamon Gardens - Shyam Selvadurai
  • Archie comics (lol)


8 comments:

IBH said...

i think Dan Brown is the flavor of the world right now!
I also didnt get tagged..but me gonna do the same :)

Orange Fronkey said...

Yeah... He's too popular =P. lol.

I couldnt get into the hoopala about "Da Vinci Code".

I had a hard time getting into the book, and it I was disappointed with the ending...

I did enjoy "Angels & Demons" a lot! I'd say that's one of my top faves.

I've been trying to read "Digital Fortress" but mehh... cant seem to get past page 7 =P lol.

Ram C said...

thats the spirit IBH, Merino... No need to wait for someone to tag.

Shammi said...

I didnt wait either - I tagged myself :) And hey, I LUUUUUUURRRRRVE Archie comics too... just too bad that they're not easily available in the UK :(

pk said...

Off topic, would love to know how u added the background image.

Balaji said...

merino, u were on my to-tag list when i got around to doing my list! avasarapatutiyemaaaaa :-) anyway, nice list. digital fortress was a dumb book. u wont miss anything if u dont get past page 7! but deception point, which was my first dan brown, is awesome.

ibh, u were on my to-tag list too. ipdi elorum tag panradhuku munnadiye list potuta who am i gonna tag??!! :-)

IBH said...

:) I am reading this Deception POint..well i culd say am trying to read...no time :( velai pottu thakkuranga :(

Orange Fronkey said...

Awww... =(. I have all the time in the world to sit and read, but no motivation =(. I'm sorta getting into "Sparrow"... Hopefully it will keep my interest enough for me to finish the book.