Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Today...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com This was at the PSU park/courtyard. My friend and I got some grub and sat around listening to music.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Me playing pool... I absolutely sucked! :).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com There's my buddy, Liza.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com These 2 were painting a mural in the pool/arcade room. They were actually behind us... I snagged a picture with the flash off. I didnt want them to know... shhhhh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I like these shade thingies...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com This little dude was eating some sunflower seeds... It was also beaten up and stuff...

6 comments:

Shammi said...

You do have absolutely the most gorgeous hair I've ever seen, CL! ENVVYYYYYY..... :)

IBH said...

wow! shyam I was just abt to tell her the same...ur hair is shining and have an absly gorgeous look....:)

illa camera tricka? hehehe just kidding...

Shammi said...

IBH - CurryLeaf's hair IS that gorgeous... no camera tricks there - worse luck ;)

pk said...

Love the second picture, have you tried making it B&W, just a though.
And yes u do have gorgeous hair, so shine.

Orange Fronkey said...

Thank you ladies for the compliment on my hair =P

--

Kaleidoscope: I should try it in black and white... I uploaded the original resolution pic 1600 X 1200, but for som reason photobucket made it small...!! I wanted to show the singer with the guitar... but blah.

Oh well =P

pk said...

May be you can change some settings i.e upload settings to make it bigger.