Sunday, June 12, 2005

Lost Identity

Now that I graduated and out of Uni... I feel extremely lost. I already started feeling like this couple of weeks ago... I kept thinking of canceling my commencement and staying back couple more years and do a double degree... Too bad I thought of it a tad too late.

I am going to go for my Masters in about an year...

But anyways... Meh... I'm having a hard time accepting that I'm out of school... I mean... This is no summer vacation... this is feels like a permanent summer vacation... except its not a vacation at all...

Ahhhh... my feelings are not coming out right.



I remember complaining that I spent all those years trying to graduate from high school and when I finally did, I get stuck into college/uni. I didnt like going to college though... It was quite boring and the classes were limited and not very challenging... I didnt bother doing well in my classes... After my "screw up" stage was over, I started seriously worrying about my studies... I finally figured out what I wanted to do... And I worked towards it... I transfered to PSU... I've had the best 2 years of my life there... I wish I was in PSU longer... I like the atmosphere, its very relaxed... and we are such a liberal university, its nuts =).

Awww... I miss it.

Blah, I'm going back whether or not I get into Masters of Social Work program.

The first day itself that I came back home... I was barking here and there... mom was like... "veetukku vantha udanai kirukku pidichittu unakku...". I was like.. YEAH. She was like.. "GO BACKK" ... haha.

It was really sad to see my bro go today. Usually I go with him... not today... Merino has to stay back. =(. He's been my lil guardian for two years... He always yelling at me when I screw up, going "havent I taught you anything"... lol. Atleast he can breathe better... I mean he doesnt have to worry about me roaming around Portland and wondering my whereabouts.

*sigh*

I shall brood over my lost identity some more, off screen.

No comments: