Thursday, June 16, 2005

So....

I got a call early this afternoon...

It was from the place I went for interview... they asked me if I accept the job... I was like... Can I think about this for a bit? She said sure and gave me the number and hung up... I talked to my parents... and they were like.. "see how it goes for a few week, and if its too hard for you to handle, you could quit"...

Meh... After some thought, I called back and I said I accept the job... Now I gotta do the drug test thingie.. and they gonna get me in there to get my ID and blah blah and everything set up... =/.

I'm still kinda "Eh" about this job... But I'll see where this leads... I'm just sad my sleep time is gonna get topsy turvy...

Oh well... Atleast I can save some money.... Right? O_o


7 comments:

Shammi said...

Congrats, CL. Hope you enjoy your new job! :)

Balaji said...

congratulations! and good luck :-)

IBH said...

Congrats!i can relate so well with the lack-of-sleep thing :) how difficult it was for me to get back to work after 6 monthes gap!

Orange Fronkey said...

Thanks everyone.


---

Parani... snd you the money.. O_o. Venaam.. naaney vachi kaapaathuraen =P.

Actually anna wants my first month paycheck for "watching over me" for the past 2 years..

pk said...

Congratulation and good luck.

Orange Fronkey said...

lol.. he was paying the bills, so its okay =P

Anonymous said...

CL - I am sure I left a comment in here :(

Good Luck darling, hope everything is going well