Sunday, June 12, 2005

Eeeep

I have a job interview tomorrow @ 2pm. For the position of "residential advisor" at Tongue point, Job Corps. The job description:

Responsible for providing proper guidance to students to ensure positive group living relations and to assist them in accomplishing their goals. Monitor dorms, conduct room checks, ensure safety and direct dorm activities, process appropriate paperwork, perform computer data entry and other duties as assigned.

Sounds fun doesnt it...

I really dont want the job now... Cuz its from 11pm to 9am... and I'm afraid the people over there are going to squash me like a bug. Plus my friend's wedding is coming up August 20th, and I have to be away for atleast 4 days... and those 4 days are the days that I have to work... My shift is kinda weird... BLahhhh... I dunno if I can take days off. I"m worried.

On the other hand, if I do get this job... It would look good in my application for MSW.

This sounds like something I want to do... I mean I want to guide people and blah blah blah... HOwever, I cant seem to look at nice picture of it, cuz I'm too darn freaked out about the interview. I'm worried about my clothing, how to do my hair... I dont want to come off as a slob, or a slut... I need a nice balance. I'm worried about how I'm going to answer questions... My slangs... My sentence formation, since my English has gone to hell and is paying the price.

The guy said "Panel" .... that threw me off... I'm like "PANEL?????" What is this gonna be like American Idol or something.... That is just so flipping scarey!!!!

Blah.... *sobs*

I better hit the hay. I got lotta shit to do.

Lord save me.

4 comments:

Shammi said...

Dont I just know that feeling of "should I shouldnt I". And I'd say the last thing to worry about is how you look.. you look great! :)

Shammi said...

Oh, and good luck with the decision-making

pk said...

Good Luck. Hope you make the right decision.

Balaji said...

good luck with the decision making... and with the interview if u do decide u want the job!