Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Survey Q's.

Obviously, I'm really bored...!

---

1) What is your diary name?

  • Orange-a-whelmed

2) Where did you grow up?

  • Maldives most of my life, and in Oregon

3) At what age did you stop looking at the world with amazement?

  • I haven't stopped...

4) What would you be the patron saint of?

  • Orange? (I'm stumped... seriously)

5) Quincey or Diagnosis Murder:

  • neither
6) Your favourite Lord of the Rings character?
  • Gandolf and Gollum

7) You are attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. What house would you be in?

  • Griffindor

8) You have been told that the world is ending in 24 hours, what do you do?

  • Be with the people I care about... and about an hour before its all over, I'll sit in peace and wait for the end.

9) You've just won $10,000,000. What are you going to do with it?

  • HOLY SHIT! That's a lotta money!! (I wrote monkey... ). Keep a few million and then give some to family and friends, and the rest to all the poor people in the world.

10) The thing that most annoys you about your job is?

  • N/A

11) Your dream holiday?

  • Soaking up the sun in Jamaica and taking tons and tons of pictures

12) Here's a pound coin. Put 5 records on the jukebox.

  • nahhh.. too lazy

13) where were you when you first heard about 9/11?

  • I was in bed, sleeping

14) tell a topical one-liner joke

  • too lazy
15.) Would you (or could you) have watched the televised autopsy on UK Channel 4 last week?
  • HUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh?

16) If you could live one moment over and over (think "Groundhog Day"), what moment would it be?

  • haiyo! haiyo! haiyayayayo!!

17) What is your favorite holiday tradition and why?

  • I have a favorite holiday tradition???? how come no one told me this...

18) What is one thing that you hate about department stores?

  • damn people parking their bit fat ass in the middle of the isle and wont budge! they think they own the damn isle... move itttttttttt

19) For 5 seconds clear your mind. Good. Now write the first thing that you can think of!:

  • Frogs

20) 10 seconds, who is hotter, Ozzy Osbourne or Marilyn Manson and why?

  • Yucks... neither

21) When does history become myth?

  • You tell me...

22) When you're a teenager you think your actions and behaviour are logical, when you're an adult you can't believe you thought that way, when does this transition occur?

  • Beats me... I know I haven't gone through that transition yet

23) Many people lose their faith when they confront the evil of man for the first time and fully comprehend it for what it is and blame God for allowing it to happen instead of the person for choosing to do such a thing, how would you comfort them (assume you have strong faith)?

  • I ain't answering your religion assignment questions for you...!!

24) Why are Americans so uptight about sex?

  • ThEY ARE???

25) Why are lava lamps just so fascinating?

  • Cuz the globs are so hypnotic... just like homer simpson's fat rolls

26) Who would you like to be chained to?

  • a monkey, no people thank you very much.

27) When you look in the mirror, what looks back at you?

  • I think it's me... *squints..* yes yes... thats definitely me...

28) water: tap or bottled? why?

  • at home, its tap water... anywhere else, its bottled water

29) Your favourite pizza?

  • with all the works..!! sausages, pepperoni, green pepper, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives... *drool*

30) Do you find train-stalking to be an enjoyable pastime?

  • no... not for the one whose being stalked

31) Who gave you your first kiss?

  • My parents... when I was born duhhHHHH

32) What are you wondering?

  • wouldn't you like to know...

33) Your favorite out of yes & no:

  • yes

34) How many real friends that you know of, do you have?

  • real friends? a bunch

35) Did you enjoy all these questions?

  • its ok... its different from all the other surveys I've taken of course...

36) Whats your favorite brand of sneaker?

  • dont have a favorite brand...

37) Do you like formal or casual dances better?

  • casual dances

38) Bar or club?

  • neither

39) Stitches or a broken bone?

  • stitches

40) Inside or Outside?

  • nice mix of both

41. What major decision in your life would you change if you could?

  • none... but whats the point eh?

42. Do you walk fast, slow, or somewhere in between?

  • depends... usually somewhere in between

43. So you get along better with guys or gals better?

  • both

44. Do you have a phobia?

  • i wouldnt say phobia... but I dont like spiders... (not afraid of them, just dont like 'em... If I was afraid would I even smoosh it to death? I'd get someone else to do it no?)...

45. Favorite body part on the opposite sex?

  • strong arms

46. Do you have pets?

  • *sobs* nooooOOOOOoo *sobs*

47. Have you ever pretended to be a member of the opposite sex?

  • once for halloween

48. Is your bedroom clean?

  • anything but clean

49. Will you please post a picture of yourself here?

  • already have 'em in here

50. Do you think you're attractive?

  • i dont think i'm fugly

51.What's your favourite breakfast cereal?

  • post honey oats ... mmmmm.. with almonds.. yummmyyyy

52.Describe your favorite outfit?

  • lol... a monkey shirt and a pair of funky pants with flip-flops =P

53.Describe your best memorie(s)?

  • Our island visits in Maldives.. Every other weekend or so, my family and our family friends would hire a boat and head out to an island about 30 minutes away from the capital Male'. We usually go to Kuda Bandos... its tons of fun! We soak up the sun... We soak up sea water as well... and come home later in the evening. *sigh* What a life.

54.If you were a member of the opposite sex what would you want your name to be?

  • prolly the name... "Merino".. its actually a dude's name

55. List five things everyone should know about you.

  • stubborn
  • kind of artsy fartsy
  • seek perfection only in certain things (example, photos)
  • does not like to eat her own words... as in say something, and later turn out wrong, i hate that =P
  • dislike stupid stuff and stupid people, so if i do something stupid i never forgive myself

56. Insert a random quote here.

  • Don't worry, be happy???

57. Who is your current crush?

  • Haha... isn't it obvious...

58. Pro-choice or pro-life?

  • Can't give a black & white answer... My answers are all grey. IT JUST DEPENDS!

-- Everyone's welcome to do it... but don't have to =) --

8 comments:

IBH said...

heheheh! heights of boredom eh? ;)
hey just kidding...I mean u really did sit and write this?;)

u grew up in Maldives? My dad is Seychelles!

Unknown said...

You have been told that the world is ending in 24 hours, what do you do?

Be with the people I care about... and about an hour before its all over, I'll sit in peace and wait for the end.

*****

Ever participated in a beauty contest?! :)

Missed out on lotsa snaps while I was away....ellathukkum ingaye comment...sooper! :)

Orange Fronkey said...

LOL... Beauty contest... Aiye... athukku enter pannanumna naan fair & lovely use pannanum... tsk tsk... Me dont believe in that.

=P

---

IBH, yeah I was seriously bored!!! My old diary in freeopendiary has lots of surveys done by me... I could have done something productive with that time, now that I think about it. Once I started on a 5000 q's survey, but I think I gave up... either that or I actually did it.. Hmm I'm not sure if its 5000 or 500, but still, thatsa lotta questions!!!

Harish said...

FIFTY EIGHT questions!!!

Are u sure ur lazy?!?!

Orange Fronkey said...

I'm selectively lazy =P

Shammi said...

That's a LOTTA questions to answer - you must have been patient AND bored at the same time :)

Baejaar said...

I really do envy the time you have. Arent there sites where they pay for filling up surveys? It might be worth it :-)

Orange Fronkey said...

Not like I spent several hours on this... Took jujubee 10 minutes or so... besides I've done longer surveys than this =P